Recipe index

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Deva Deva Cafe



br2 (1 of 1)

This place was hard to find- I got lost- so folks my advice would be print out the map before you go.
The cafe has lovely interiors- with filtered light through the glass windows.
8888m67 (1 of 1)

My burger was nice. This was the first place in Tokyo that we found wholemeal bread. We had not seen wholemeal bread anywhere else. After a over a week of eating white bread this was a refreshing change.
br2w (1 of 1)

Dean had mushroom& mock meat burger& chunky cut chips.
br2w2 (1 of 1)


Drum roll! Deva deva cafe is my favourite place for vegan dessert in Japan the world. My first dessert was a white chocolate and berry mousse. This was divine!
br2w22 (1 of 1)

Dean had a chocolate mousse.
8888 (1 of 1)

Dean's chocolate triffle- chocolate ice-cream, banana, sponge cake, whipped cream, and dark chocolate.
8888m6 (1 of 1)


My second dessert, despite my bulging stomach, was heavenly! It was a trifle with red beans, mung beans vanilla ice-cream, and whipped cream. We stayed in Tokyo for a week and I did not have a chance to go back. But it is on my to do list to eat dessert then when we go to Japan in 2012.
8888m (1 of 1)
Devadeva Cafe, 2-14-7 Kichijoji-Honcho, Musashino-City, Tokyo Phone : +81 (422) 216220. Website: devadevacafe.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...